Bethel United Methodist Church welcomes you to worship safely!
- Persons 65 and older are encouraged to remain home and take advantage of online worship experiences.
- Persons experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness-of-breath, difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, vomitting or diarrhea, and/or new loss of taste or smell will not be allowed to enter the church.
- Cloth masks must be worn by all participants while in church (cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under the age of two, anyone who has trouble breathing, or anyone who is unable to remove the mask without assistance – these persons should remain home at this time).
- Congregants will be allowed to bring their own Bibles (pew Bibles and hymnals will not be available).
- Congregational singing will not be conducted.
- Families who live in the same household should sit together; this includes youth and children.
- Children’s moments may still be a part of worship. However, children should remain with their families while the children’s message is being delivered.
- No food or beverages will be served inside the church.