Bethel United Methodist Church is now open to in-person worship. The following will be required:
- Persons 65 and older who have not been vaccinated are encouraged to remain home and take advantage of online worship experiences.
- Persons experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness-of-breath, difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, vomiting or diarrhea, and/or new loss of taste or smell will not be allowed to enter the church.
- WORSHIPERS WHO ARE FULLY VACCINATED DO NOT NEED TO WEAR FACEMASKS. Cloth masks must be worn by all participants with the exception of children under the age of two, anyone who has trouble breathing, or anyone who is unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Congregants will be allowed to bring their own Bibles (pew Bibles and hymnals will not be available).
- Congregational singing will not be conducted.
- Worshipers should remain at least six feet apart. Families who live in the same household should sit together; this includes youth and children.
- The Children's Message may still be a part of worship. However, children should remain with their families while the children’s message is being delivered.
- No food or beverages will be served inside the church.